BOLD is a communication design and information technology group. Our solutions help businesses to be more profitable, and governments to improve the lives of citizens. We work in economic development, health and safety, social services, transportation, and education.
Creativity meets technology, we deliver solutions that persuade and inform.
What We Do
Branding, Websites, Advertising, and Corporate Communication.
Who We Are
We are professionals with a shared passion for communication and IT solutions. As a team of graphic designers, software engineers, developers, network infrastructure professionals, and project managers, we’re committed to delivering transformative results for our clients.
How We Work
Intelligently. Passionately. Collaboratively. With constant communication, feedback, and a responsiveness to change, we combine structure and agility to realize the outcomes our clients envision.
No obsolescence, we support what we build for peace of mind and continued return on investment.
Our support contracts guarantee timely access to our services for security updates, monitoring, backups, restoration, technical support, and enhancements, giving you peace of mind and continued return on investment. We defend our digital solutions against obsolescence or attack.
Our web hosting division, Bold Internet Hosting Ltd. can host your website in its high availability colocated data centre, or with vendors like AWS or Azure.
Our preferred CMS partners.
We help our clients choose the content management system that works best for them. We are proficient in Craft CMS, HubSpot, Wordpress, and IRISS, but have experience with many other systems as well.
So everyone can participate, we create inclusive and accessible solutions.
We have 20+ years of experience with information and communication accessibility standards. Accessibility is built into our processes, ensuring that our solutions accommodate everyone. Over the years we have promoted accessibility by serving on committee's such as the RGD Accessibility Project Advisory Committee, and presenting at conferences such as the Web Design Accessibility Conference in Toronto. We've also sponsored the RGD Student Accessibility Design Award to promote awareness of accessibility in young up and coming graphic designers.
Agencies and Non Profit
- Archives of Ontario, Education Improvement Commission (EIC)
- Development Services Ontario (DSO)
- Emergency Management Ontario
- Financial Services Regulatory Authority of Ontario (FSRA)
- Health Quality Ontario (HQO)
- Infrastructure Ontario
- Invest Ontario
- Local Health Integration Networks (LHINs)
- Office of the Fairness Commissioner (OFC)
- Office of the Independent Police Review Director (OIPRD)
- Ontario Capital Growth Corporation (OCGC)
- Ontario Council on Articulation and Transfer (ONCAT)
- Ontario Securities Commission (OSC)
- Ontario Human Rights Commission (OHRC)
- Ontario Police College
- St. Michael's Choir School
- Trillium Gift of Life Network (TGLN)
- University Health Network (UHN)
- Children and Youth Services
- Citizenship and Immigration
- Community and Social Services
- Economic Development and Growth
- Energy, Environment and Climate Change
- Health Promotion
- Bridgestone Firestone Canada
- California Walnuts
- Canada Beef
- Deb Canada
- Ford Canada
- Global Risk Institute (GRI)
- Nikon Canada
- NONO Inc.
- RICOH Canada
- Royal LePage
- Squash Ontario
- Tennis Canada
- Virox Technologies
- West Canadian Digital (WCD)
Some awards we've received: 2020 Social Good Design Award, MarCom Award, and AVA Digital Award.
We're proud to sponsor: BOLD Award for Accessible Design (2016-20), RGD UltraBOLD Awards (2021-22).