Front End Web Developer
We are looking for a Front End Web Developer to join our team to help us deliver and maintain state-of-the-art information technology solutions to some of Canada's most important private and public sector clients.
Skills and Requirements
- Computer science diploma/degree or 5 years experience
- Expertise with hand coded standards compliant HTML and CSS
- Working knowledge of responsive design and modern web site development technologies (jQuery, HTML5 Video, Google Maps etc.)
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop and various computer graphics formats (PNG, SVG, Flash etc.)
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization strategies (SEO)
- Familiarity with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and a strong willingness to be additionally trained in and master web site accessibility
- Some experience with server-side scripting (PHP, JSP, etc.) and relational databases
- Familiarity with at least one Content Management System (CMS)
- Organized, strong work ethic, attention to detail and quality, team player, good communicator
Please email your resume to Dejan Kovacevic, IT Director.
Sales Professional or Sales Representative
We are looking for a sales professional or representative with established contacts in the public sector in Ontario or elsewhere in Canada to help expand our already extensive client base. You will be supported by a very strong portfolio of past projects and over 20 years of experience in both creative and technical communication and information solutions. Ideally you will have some existing accounts. You will also be responsible for sourcing new opportunities, responding to RFPs, and managing presentations and pitches to win new business. You will have the opportunity to manage your accounts.
Please email your resume or proposal to Michael Ortelli, Founding Partner.